Knowledgeably Compassionate!

Sometimes, we share what’s in our hearts, other times it’s what’s in our heads.

Today, I choose to take a minute to implore you to have a heart full of love, with ears open to listen and hands willing to help.

The most important asset is not a head full of knowledge. What’s the use of being knowledgeably selfish or knowledgeably unkind?

Knowledge is the half way point. Using the knowledge for the benefit and upliftment of human kind is when you really begin to fulfil your purpose.

I’m on a journey of self-discovery to make a positive difference to the lives of as many people as I can, in any way I can, for as long as I can. Why not join me?

Join the ‘knowledgeably compassionate brigade’. There’s always room for one more😉

Photo credit: https://www.pinterest.com/9heather9/helping-hands/

Advertisements

18 Comments Add yours

1. lovehappily says:

I am in. You are right, knowledge is halfway point. We have to use it to make the world a better place. Nice post.

2. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. Welcome to the knowledgeably compassionate brigade! 👍

3. Siew says:

Ii’m sure this journey will be worth it. Keep walking 🙂

1. Thank you! Appreciate your support 🙂

Liked by 1 person

4. It was like seeing my own thoughts when I read your post. I too enjoy being positive. Life is much easier to deal with with a positive attitude. Thank you for sharing. C

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you for taking the time to read it and sharing your thoughts. It is a joy to see that I’m in good company. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

5. Thank you for writing this Nichole. I’m with you.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you for taking the time to read and share your thoughts. Pleased that you feel the same 🙂

6. Heather says:

Thank you for this post. It’s so important to share what you have learned in life, instead of keeping it to yourself or looking down on others. You’ve inspired me to intentionally be knowledgeably compassionate. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you for reading it and for sharing your comment. I’m honoured to have inspired you. Let us know how being knowledgeably compassionate enhances your life 🙂

7. simpledimple says:

This post describes my attributes I must say. Staying positive and showing love to others is a way of life I have embraced without any regrets. Thanks for sharing. It’s good to know there are others with such kind nature. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you for your lovely feedback! It’s wonderful to know that there are so many knowledgeably compassionate people out there 🙂

1. simpledimple says:

My pleasure. Thanks and nice day to you. 🙂

2. Same to you 🙂

3. simpledimple says:

🙂 🙂

Liked by 1 person

8. Fantastic blog and post Nichole. i’ve always believed in loving unconditionally. We love without any conditions ,but pure compassion . Well done, like i always say , i see a beautiful soul in you ,and a beautiful mind .

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much for taking the time read the post and sharing your comments. It always brings joy to my heart to hear your view on my posts. Loving unconditionally and living compassionately are the only ways to change the world! 🙂

9. This post has struck a chord with many readers. Living a knowledgeably compassionate life is the way to go!